What We Offer
Instead of searching online to find answers to your HR questions, our experienced team can quickly solve your HR needs. With over 25 years of experience in human resources, we know the ins and outs of this challenging area of running a successful business. We can not only show you ways to establish policies and procedures to ensure your managers can tackle challenges in policies & procedures, employee benefits, and compliance which may arise in the normal course of business, but help you take charge of hiring and maintaining a skilled workforce.
Further, you get the support to successfully process workmen’s compensation and unemployment insurance and claims, as well as considering voluntary benefit options.
What You Get
Small businesses need big solutions. When you subscribe to Virtual HR Services for Small Businesses, you have access to a full slate of HR answers—both consulting and forms—including:
- Complete human resource consulting and management
- New hire and onboarding checklists
- Employee handbook development & revision (additional cost)
- Employee discipline & terminations procedures
- Employee relations policies & performance tracking
- Workmen’s compensation & unemployment management
- Voluntary benefit options
- Customized policies and procedures development
- Internal audit advice